Sunday, February 13, 2022

Week one

    Now that we are beginning our portfolio projects, the first thing I've been thinking of is what kind of story I want to create.  Even though creating a schedule or plan on how to tackle the whole thing might be a more efficient way of working, I find that it always simplifies the process for me if I have a pretty good idea of what I am trying to make. 


     I haven't quite settled on a specific genre but I am leaning towards doing something horror related. Recently I have enjoyed watching a lot of horror related content on the internet and have always been fascinated with the ways in which certain media are able to invoke fear into a person. I've also always been interested in how the feeling of being scared can invoke both a positive and negative response. Because of all these reasons, I feel inclined to try and experiment with making a horror story. The only thing that is mostly preventing me from doing so is my uncertainty on how I would approach it. Things like what type of horror I would do, would the antagonist be supernatural or human, what would the setting be, and ultimately how could I make it be genuinely scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FILM OPENING

 After weeks in the making I have finally finished my film opening. It was a great learning experience for me and I had a lot of fun while d...