Friday, March 25, 2022

Halfway with editing

In my last blog post I started just inputting the clips into Premier so now I am going to try and edit as much as possible. The opening is meant to be shot from an older camera so I wanted to see how I could create that effect. 

    First I tried downloading after effects cause I thought it might have something I could use but I ultimately found it was too confusing.  Then I remembered a phone app called cap cut that I used with premier in a previous project and felt it would be perfect for what I was trying to do. But since it was on the phone I had to get the premier clips I put in, into the app. To do this, I exported it as a mp.4 file and put it into google drive. I then downloaded it onto my phone and put it into cap cut.


 

Overall the app proved to be extremely useful and easy to figure out. I found effects on it that could help me accomplish that older camera feeling and also was surprised by the amount of things that could be done in it. The ending, which I was scared to edit since I didn't know how to tackle it, was surprisingly not too difficult as I found a way around it that generally fits my initial vision. Though I did get a lot of it done, I still have some more to do as I need to include the credits, the title, and still tweak/add some things until I am satisfied with the product.



No comments:

Post a Comment

FILM OPENING

 After weeks in the making I have finally finished my film opening. It was a great learning experience for me and I had a lot of fun while d...