Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Finishing the editing

 After the last my last blog posts I was about half done with editing but now I am just about finished.  It is getting pretty close to the deadline so I am a little nervous about the upcoming CCR I have to do but for now I think I'm on track to finishing it in time. With the editing I think I've done all the effects, cuts, sounds, etc. that I needed and now all I have to do is put some of the actual credits that are left.

I left black spaces in between each cut as a place to put the credits as I think they work in the context of the opening and don't interrupt the footage. Here's a list of the credits that I put in order-

1. production logo

2. director-Branden Koo

3.Edited by Branden Koo

4. Starring Diego Ricci as Erick

-and Santiago Mason as Santiago

very end- Press play film title

Besides that, I am basically done with the actual film opening. I just need to finish this up, re-watch it a few times, and tweak some things based on if there's any mistakes/errors. Hopefully soon I can get to work on the CCR.



No comments:

Post a Comment

FILM OPENING

 After weeks in the making I have finally finished my film opening. It was a great learning experience for me and I had a lot of fun while d...