Thursday, March 31, 2022

Writing the script for the CCR

My teacher gave us a presentation on how to do the CCR as well as some tips to make it as good as possible. One thing that she mentioned was not to wing it as it could turn out sloppy. For some people bullet points may work if they're a natural speaker but for me I think that writing a full out script is the best way to do it.





Though I don't plan on sticking to it 100 percent, I know that it will help me a lot to organize my ideas and probably just make it better in the long run. Just like a lot of my previous tasks, I used google docs to type it out. Before starting I re-watched some examples my teacher showed us and looked at the notes I took from the presentation. The presentation was really helpful as it showed a breakdown of the question which I used to answer each on piece by piece. 

Though I haven't started recording, I do have a general idea of how I want to do the video. What I mean by this is that I think I am gonna do a step by step approach in which I break up the video into 4 parts to answer each question. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FILM OPENING

 After weeks in the making I have finally finished my film opening. It was a great learning experience for me and I had a lot of fun while d...