Saturday, March 19, 2022

Rescheduling again

 Unfortunately, I am going to have to reschedule the day for filming again. Similarly to last week, this is due to conflicting schedules between me and the actors. Though this is a problem, at least I am gonna have plenty of time to get stuff done during spring break which should help alleviate the multiple reschedules I've had to do.

    However, with there being spring break, that also means that a lot of people are going on vacation. This is the case for one of my main actors who was going to play Erick. Thankfully though, when I first started casting, I had more than enough people who offered to help in some way so finding a replacement is not an issue.

    For now, I guess the course of action is to do what I did last time I had to reschedule and work on other aspects of the production that I can do without having to film anything. Most likely I'm going to start thinking of a title as that is obviously an important part of the opening and something I have to figure out before the post production starts.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

FILM OPENING

 After weeks in the making I have finally finished my film opening. It was a great learning experience for me and I had a lot of fun while d...