Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Group meeting

    Today we met in groups in class to discuss our projects and see what we could gain from each other's insight. Going through each of our projects one by one I found that music was a common concern. Though I am not going to use music (being as my opening is meant to be found footage) I feel like there was a larger overarching concern of creating the proper tone. 

    When it got to my turn my main concern was whether the place I planned on putting the credits were too intrusive/problematic. The feedback I got was generally that it worked fine. Using a fitting font would be important. Possibly start off the film in found footage perspective and put credits in between cuts of black. Another concern that I had was whether the plot point for why the boys were filming was fine. Again, the feedback was generally that it made enough sense and wasn't too strange. 

The meeting was overall really useful for me and my project. Getting outside opinions really helped me to see which of my ideas could use improvement and which ones worked. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

FILM OPENING

 After weeks in the making I have finally finished my film opening. It was a great learning experience for me and I had a lot of fun while d...