Saturday, March 12, 2022

Filming problems/ production logo

 Unfortunately, I was unable to film anything today like I initially planned.  One of the necessary actors had something come up that led to them being unavailable for the designated time we were going to shoot. Additionally, there was an event at the location we planned to film at, Regional Park, that may have been a obstacle for us if we were to go. Because of this, I plan on rescheduling to next Saturday. This time I will look more into if anything is happening on that day to better ensure that I will be able to get it done on that day to stay on track. 

Despite the setback, the best thing I could think of to do is spend my time doing some of the other aspects of my opening in advance to stay as productive as possible. So, instead of filming, today I focused on creating a production company logo that could be used during the beginning of the opening. To do this I used a site called Canva as well as the software Microsoft paint. 


I'm not sure If this will be the final logo I will use but I think it's an okay start. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

FILM OPENING

 After weeks in the making I have finally finished my film opening. It was a great learning experience for me and I had a lot of fun while d...