Friday, April 1, 2022

recording/editing the CCR

 Now that I have edited the project and written  the script for the CCR I finally had to begin the recording and editing process. The goal was to get all the filming done and to get at least half of the editing done. Since time is starting to get tighter and tighter it was really important that I get a lot done today. 

    The filming of the CCR went about as well as I thought it would. It took a couple long tries but eventually I got something that was usable. One issue that came up though was that my phone was running out of storage. So each time I recorded I had to decide if it was good enough or if I wanted to delete it to reshoot it. Ultimately I ended up rerecording it about 7 times.

Luckily I wasn't feeling too burnt out and I think I was able to get a good bit of editing done. Its a little more than half so I exceeded my goal and I think I should be able to complete it very soon. Just like my actual film I used an app called capcut to edit it. I honestly just find the app very easy/simple to use while at the same time there's a lot of things you can do with it. Not to mention that it is free. 

It feels stressful but good at the same time to finally be in the home stretch. I hope I can finish this up quick and call it a wrap.

    


No comments:

Post a Comment

FILM OPENING

 After weeks in the making I have finally finished my film opening. It was a great learning experience for me and I had a lot of fun while d...