Saturday, April 2, 2022

Editing completed

    Finally after a long time as a work in progress I finally finished the editing of my film and CCR.  Though it felt tedious at times, it helped me learn a lot about the editing process and what goes into it. It definitely has given me a newfound appreciation to people who do any kind of video editing whether it be a YouTube video or an entire film. 




    I am honestly very glad that I decided to edit more than I thought was necessary cause it was definitely very time consuming and I don't know if I would have finished otherwise. Interestingly, I felt that editing my CCR was an overall more difficult task than the actual film opening itself. I think that has to do a lot with the length of it but also inputting all the images and clips were difficult. There may have been an easier way f doing it then the way I did it but I am just relieved to finally be done. Of course there are some things that I would like to improve or do better but overall i am happy with the work I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FILM OPENING

 After weeks in the making I have finally finished my film opening. It was a great learning experience for me and I had a lot of fun while d...