Thursday, March 3, 2022

Casting

    Since I had both my story and an idea of where I could shoot my opening, I needed to find possible actors. I already knew that I needed at least 2 actors since there the opening really only involves to 2 characters: Erick and Gabe. 

    This process though was relatively simple for me. Since the characters I envisioned for the opening were my age (and didn't have any specific physical requirements) it was pretty simple finding people who could do it. I just asked my friends to see if any of them were willing to participate and it wasn't long before I hade my 2 actors. 

    

In terms of them having good acting abilities, I wasn't really too concerned since I felt like for what the opening was, the acting wouldn't be too difficult.  On top of the 2 main actors I got, some of my other friends also wanted to be a part of it so I have a lot more people who can help. I haven't quite decided what they could specifically do but I think either way, in general, having more hands will be useful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FILM OPENING

 After weeks in the making I have finally finished my film opening. It was a great learning experience for me and I had a lot of fun while d...