Friday, March 4, 2022

Creating a schedule

 As one of the last prepping stages before starting the actual filming of the opening, I wanted to make a schedule to help organize and structure my work so that I don't get overwhelmed and do everything on time. To do this I first visualized the main tasks that needed to be done in the next upcoming weeks. I refrained from going to far with the schedule and stuck to making one that didn't stretch to long just in case things come up and an adjustment is required.


I went to Google Docs to create my schedule as I felt that going digital would be more optimal since it saves automatically and I don't have to worry about losing it.  Currently I only planned up to the Saturday of next week. As time goes by and I see which goals I was able to accomplish, I plan on adding more each week to try and stay ahead of the curve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FILM OPENING

 After weeks in the making I have finally finished my film opening. It was a great learning experience for me and I had a lot of fun while d...