Saturday, March 5, 2022

Starting the Storyboard

 To get an idea of some of the different shots and scenes I needed to create a storyboard for my opening. I had few things to keep in mind going into it. For one, I wanted to keep it clear that the footage was being shot by a teenage boy and so many of the shots wouldn't necessarily be done that well. I also wanted it to feel natural and something that somebody really could've shot for fun with their friend. 

This proved to be difficult at times since it could be hard to justify certain shots under the idea that it was being filmed by someone casually for fun. 

This is what I have created so far for the storyboard

I focused on only putting in the key scenes in before going into further detail about certain shots since I didn't really have a clear image of what this park/playground area at my location looked like. Instead I put shots of certain things like the slide, monkey bars, and bathroom that I knew for a fact was at the location I planned to film at. Later on I plan on doing a little more filling in the blanks before I get to the actual script and shooting process. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FILM OPENING

 After weeks in the making I have finally finished my film opening. It was a great learning experience for me and I had a lot of fun while d...