Tuesday, March 8, 2022

costumes

    For the costumes of my characters, I envisioned something very casual and mundane that would fit into the context of the story.  Since its just 2 teenage boys filming something in the park I didn't find that it was that important to stick to a specific design. Nonetheless, I decided it could still be of use to put down my vision into an actual image to help me get a better sense of what they would look like. 

    To do this, I used the digital program photoshop to draw some quick mock ups of what I envisioned the characters to wear. 


Ultimately, though it would be preferable to get something close to this as possible, It's not crucial that it is. As long as it fits the general criteria of being something casual and common for boys around the ages of 16, it should work. In terms of the monster however, I may have a stand in actor who would fill in the role during filming before any post effects. For them, the clothing doesn't really matter but having them wear all dark colors may serve to be useful and could help the other actors have a more realistic reaction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FILM OPENING

 After weeks in the making I have finally finished my film opening. It was a great learning experience for me and I had a lot of fun while d...